The modern, stylish Roband Grill Station is available in six or eight slice size models and sets the benchmark for commercial contact grills. The versatile unit rapidly toasts sandwiches, paninis and focaccias, in addition to producing beautifully seared and grilled tender meat, poultry and fish.
Featuring elements embedded directly into smooth, high pressure die-cast aluminium plates, the cooking surface produces an even, extremely efficient heat transfer ensuring food is cooked rapidly with even colouration. The Roband Grill Station truly is a must-have for cafes, takeaways, sandwich shops or anywhere that toasting and/or grilling is required.
Grill Station Accessories Description
- Retainer Clip & Grill Sheet – these are used to keep the Grill Station plates clean during use. They are easily removed for washing. The sheet is also non-stick preventing the food from sticking to the plates.
- Side Draining Grease Channel – this is designed to handle high volume of grease from cooked food. The Grease Channel drains into a collection vessel such as a small steam table pan.
- Rear Stand – the Rear Stand is designed to raise the Grill Station rear so that grease and crumbs drain and collect in the forward positioned grease box.
- Plate Spacer – various sizes are available and these are designed to ensure a consistent height is maintained between the top and bottom plates during operation. These are ideally suited to preparation of delicate products such as croissants.
- Aluminium Grill Pattern Plates – Designed to sit between the Grill Station smooth plates and Grill Sheet with Clip, the Aluminium Grill Pattern Plates produce a crosshatched char grill style pattern on the food being produced.
- Six or eight sandwich capacity
- Quality high pressure die-cast aluminium cooking plates with cast-in elements for efficient, directional and effective heat transfer
- Precise thermostat for controlling cooking temperature
- Even temperature distribution across each plate and between the top and bottom plates
- Ability to switch between top and bottom plate operation or bottom plate only operation
- A counter-balanced top plate and an arched handle makes operating the Grill Station easy
- Easy one-handed loading and unloading of food with the top plate capable of staying partially open at an approximate 45° angle
- A load limiter that reduces the resting weight of the top plate on food being grilled or toasted
- Plate spacers are available separately for very thin contents
- High splash guard with top plate always positioned over bottom plate ensuring grease and crumbs fall onto bottom plate
- A front positioned grease collection box collects grease and crumbs and is well-positioned for easy removal and cleaning
- Small counter space requirement due to the elimination of a cumbersome back cable
- Angled control panel for clear visibility of settings
- 5 minute timer with warning bell
- Includes one premium spatula
- Optional ribbed top plate and /or Teflon® coating
- Optional non-stick Grill Sheet (PTFE) and Retainer Clip keeps the plates clean, prevents food sticking and is removable, cleanable and replaceable
- Optional side draining grease channel for high volume waste (model GC6 or GC8)
- A variety of accessories to suit – see below for more information
- Model Number: GSA810S
- Description: 8 slice grill station, smooth plates
- Power: 2300 Watts
- Current: 10 Amps
- Dimensions (w x d x h) (mm): 560 x 490 x 220
- Bottom Plate Dimensions (w x d) (mm): 500 x 275
You might also like
- Regular price
- $425.00 +GST
- Sale price
- $425.00 +GST
- Regular price
RRP $500.00 +GST
- Unit price