Roband infra-red heat assemblies are manufactured from an exclusive extruded anodized aluminium section, specifically designed to breathe.
These units are designed for use at either front or back of house where more heat and no light is required. The heat is provided by a stainless steel element and an energy regulator is used to precisely control the output, emitting a very even heat over the length of the warming area.
The standard heat assemblies (e.g. HE900) come with a control box that houses the isolating on/off switch and an energy regulator to control heat output. They also feature a simple mounting system and come complete with a 10 Amp plug and cord. Optional mount kits with tubular framing are available for standard models however a licensed electrician is required for installation.
The assemblies are also available without the control box, energy regulator and on/off switch (e.g. HUE825) so they can be connected to a remote switch setup. The removal of the control box shortens the length of the assembly accordingly. These HUE models come with the standard mounting mechanism, or optional mount kits are available with tubular framing.
- Anodized aluminium body designed to breathe
- Stainless steel element provides very even heat over the length of the warming area
- Energy regulator control to precisely regulate heat output
- All assemblies are fitted with a standard “L” shaped mount bracket
- Optional mount kit with tubular framing is also available for all models
- Model Number: HUE825
- Description: 1 element
- Mount Type: Standard
- Power: 900 Watts
- Current: 3.9 Amps
- Length(mm): 825