Griddle Toasters are the perfect combination machine to produce a great top toasting result, whilst precisely cooking your steaks, eggs, bacon or hamburgers on the griddle cooking plate.
Each model within the Roband Griddle Toaster range has been engineered to maximise the performance of the machine in both the griddle and toasting functions. They all feature separate elements for the heavy steel griddle plate as well as the toasting compartments to ensure consistent and optimal results across both functions.
Three Griddle Toaster models are available:
1) GT480 – honed to provide maximum punch from 10 amps, catering to outlets that are limited by power supply, but still have a need for both griddle and top-toasting functions.
2) GT500 – slightly larger plate size than GT480 with more power and grunt. Designed for medium to fast paced food production.
3) GT700 – is for very busy operations with a need to produce significant volumes of food from a bench-top machine.
With a comprehensive, diverse and well-designed range of Griddle Toasters, a Roband solution can be found to suit almost any counter top application.
Note: Installation must be carried out by a licensed electrician. For this reason, the GT700 model does not come with a plug and cord. The decision on connection options should be made under consultation with your electrician. Can be wired for Single Phase, 2 phase + n or 3 phase + n. We recommend using more than 1 phase for this machine as multiple phases will help evenly balance load and will reduce stress on product components. ^Dimensions include grease box and do not include the protruding rack.
- 8 mm thick steel cooking plates for superior heat retention (GT480 features 6 mm plate)
- Superior, compacted cooking plate elements for fast temperature recovery and reliable temperature control
- Thermostat control for precise griddle plate cooking temperature.
- Dual element system has independent control of the toasting function and griddle plate function, providing optimum cooking control for kitchen staff. The toasting compartment of all models is designed to work in tandem with the hotplate operation. (Note GT480 toast elements are controlled by the On/Off switch)
- The larger GT700 model features independent operation of the left or right side of the griddle and toaster for efficient use in quiet periods
- Large capacity forward positioned grease box which is dual skin for lower touch temperatures and integrated into machine to reduce risk of spillage and minimise bench space
- Toasting crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning of toasting compartment
- Wire rack with bun stop and rack stop prevents food from falling
- Durable stainless steel construction with stylish
- Full size Gastronorm pan (25mm depth) fits inside the toasting area of the GT700
- Model Number: GT500
- Description: Griddle Toaster, single phase, high production
- Power: 3,280 Watts
- Current: 14.3 Amps
- Phase: 1
- Dimensions (w x d x h) (mm): 537 x 457 x 374
- Cooking Surface (w x d) (mm): 515 x 340
You might also like
- Regular price
- $251.60 +GST
- Sale price
- $251.60 +GST
- Regular price
RRP $296.00 +GST
- Unit price