Designed and manufactured in Korea, the high-quality Dipo induction machines are made to withstand the demands of busy commercial kitchens and deliver precise fast heat settings with true energy efficiency and reliability.
Dipo machines excel because they:
- Are able to deal with very high temperatures, such as cooking steaks and stir fries
- Feature a patented highly reliable circuit board that is designed to operate continuously for up to 12 hours
- Use the strongest glass (NEG glass made in Japan) to protect from hard impact from cooking vessels
- Featuring dynamic pan sensing technology with response times that set the benchmark for induction ranges. This allows users to flip contents in the pan (like for gas) without noticeable heat loss. The Dipo units allow 10 mm of pan separation from the glass surface before the pan exits the magnetic field where power cuts out. It switches on within about 0.5 seconds of re-entering the magnetic field.
The Dipo DC23 portable cooker is a convenient counter-top induction system providing 7 simmer and 10 cook settings. The machine can handle low temperatures easily for delicate operations like tempering chocolate right through to high temperatures for sautéing.
- Simple clean design
- Portable unit enabling flexible set up and easy storage
- Easy operation
- 7 simmer and 10 cook settings
- LED display
- Automatic over-temperature shut-off
- Automatic pan sensing technology
- Large cleanable intake air filter below
- Standard 10 amp plug
- Model Number: DC23
- Description: Portable induction cooker
- Power: 2300 Watts
- Current: 10 Amps
- Dimensions (w x d x h) (mm): 365 x 450 x 115